- She joined the Firm in 2000.
- Currently, she is the Coordinator of the area of Public Security in the Non Governmental Organization "Viva Río" (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).
- Research assistant in the Project "Justice in Times of Transition" at Harvard Law School. (2000-2001)
- Master in Law (LL.M.) at Harvard Law School. (2000)
- Member of the Criminal Law Department at the Universidad Austral Argentina, where she worked as a researcher and teacher. (1998)
- Postgraduate course of Actualization in Criminal Law at the Argentine Catholic University School of Law. (1998)
- Law Degree, with specialization in criminal law, obtained at Buenos Aires University School of Law. (1997)
- Assistant to Judge Gustavo Mitchell, member of the Cámara Nacional de Casación Penal (Panel 2). (1994-2000)
- Employee at several first instance criminal courts of Buenos Aires