- He joined the Firm in 1999 and became a partner in 2003.
- Associate Professor at Buenos University School of Law in the areas of Criminal Law -General Part-, Criminal Law -Special Part, the Crimes-, and Criminal Procedural Law.
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Law at Argentine Business University ("Universidad Argentina de la Empresa"). (2000)
- Clerk of Federal Judge Jack B. Weinstein in the Eastern District of New York City. (1999)
- Research Assistant to Professor Alejandro Garro at Columbia University School of Law in New York. (1998)
- Master in Law (LL.M.) at Columbia University School of Law. (1997)
- Clerk at the Federal Criminal and Correctional Court of San Isidro nº 1 (Buenos Aires Province). (1995-1997)
- Law Degree obtained at Buenos Aires University School of Law. (1994)
- Employee at several first instance criminal courts of Buenos Aires