- He joined the Firm in 1990 and became a partner in 1995.
- Member of the "General Interests Commission" of the Buenos Aires Bar Association.
- Member of the Argentine Criminology Institution. (1989)
- He participated in the Commission in charge of preparing the Act Against the Traffic of Human Organs. (1988)
- Clerk at the Federal Criminal and Correctional Court of Appeals (Panel 1). (1987)
- Assistant at the Federal Criminal and Correctional Court of Appeals. (1986)
- Assistant Professor at Buenos Aires University School of Law, having worked for Professors Ricardo Gil Lavedra and Norberto Spolansky, among others. (1987-1990)
- Author of several articles in legal publications.
- Law Degree obtained at the Argentine Catholic University School of Law. (1985)
- Employee at some fist instance criminal courts of Buenos Aires City.